What Do Corsets and Waist Trainers Have To Do With A Broken Heart? A Lot More Than You Think!


(PHOTOS AND LINKS IN THIS POST CONTAIN ADS)

Okay so we are down to the wire and ready to dive into a brand new year, but perhaps you just suffered a break up this year or last.  You went through the holidays alone and slept through the depression -- ate too much chocolate and have vowed to act on your gym membership within three days.  You don't want liposuction because now you are operating on 1.3 salaries instead of two.  So what do you do because you are ready to go out and mingle again...

Some of Us Eat When We Are Sad, and Heart Break Definitely Makes Us Sad!


(AD)
 

For those of you who turn away from the plate when you are sad, this first part may not apply to you even though, you too can benefit from body shaping (proceed directly to the corset store below).  However I must address the issue of overeating because even corsets
(AD) are limited in what they can do and who can get them on.  

Never in a million years did I think my splattered and splintered heart would turn into a heartbreak business, but, hey.....turn those lemons into lemonade. 

Those of you who read my book, "Broken Heart" by Renee Tarot(AD) , know that I am the consummate list maker and following are the lies I told myself about eating and weight loss, during and after my break up:

  1. I hate this man and he does not deserve to see me look good -- in fact I hate all men and will never date again! (Um....yeah!)
  2. Chocolate makes me feel good and besides, it promotes weight loss.  :)
  3. I look fine with extra make up, well done hair, manicured nails, and extra accessories -- however I WILL NOT step on a scale....or buy one.  They never work anyway!
  4. The washing machine shrunk my clothes!
  5. Every store I visit sells sizes that run too small!
  6. Mom says I look fine with the extra weight, and nobody wants to be a bony ole' lady!

By now you get the drift, and perhaps you have told yourself a few or more of these lies.  The bottom line is that I attempted to do a video to place on an online dating site and I could not publish it...because I was huge and too embarrassed to upload it -- even for a BBW site!

All those days of crying and eating and sleeping and starting the wretched cycle over again had taken its toll, and my sexy was as absent as my ex so now what?!?

 

I Can Work Out At the Gym and Meet People, but I Gotta Lose Weight BEFORE I GO TO THE GYM



(AD)

I refuse to go to the gym with sexy slim over there getting all the guys and bragging that she has been working out everyday since the age of 7 months old!

Okay so this is nothing that a little weight training and Oil of Olay Regenerist Oil of Olay Regenerist
(AD) can't fix, but I can't even do a sit up with this belly laughing up at me!  

I am not a doctor, but here are some tips that I used to get to a point, where I could walk on a treadmill in peace:


  1. Go to a doctor!  Yes, I ended up going to a weight loss physician and using suppressants and HCG to help me to lose, but then I gained most of it back because the diets were not realistic so I went to step two after maintaining a 20 lb weight loss.
  2. Oolong tea(AD) is a life safer because it peps me up and helps me to keep the pounds in check. It keeps the metabolism stabilized and can easily become a part of a life plan, providing the impetus for a good work out.  If you prefer wine, just put a tea bag in the bubbly -- it worked for me!
  3. Glutathione(AD) is an antioxidant that can help increase energy and it definitely decreases in our bodies with age.  Patients with Alzheimer's have very low levels of this antioxidant and the extra energy from supplementation can help with doing things that are needed around the house and can provide the extra energy needed to get to the gym!
  4. Other natural methods include chucking down a few Garcinia Cambogia(AD) pills -- now if you are a cereal lover like me -- you want something kinda sweet upon waking because your blood sugar may be low.  Besides you have gotten use to sweets because you rewarded yourself with them for not calling asshole.  Pop a couple of these gummies and you are good to go -- at least for a few hours.
  5. Even if you do want your cereal -- I believe you should know what type of cereal is best for your body.  Oats are good for me and I stay away from corn due to my blood type so my personal opinion is know your blood type(AD) and what foods are best for your blood type(AD) to promote weight loss!

In Addition to the Above Weight Loss Tips, Corsets(AD) are a Life Saver


So we have been through the dreaded break up, gained extra pounds, ate ourselves happy again, and now we are ready for a new relationship (after swearing off men in this life and the one to come) and/or we just want to look and feel better.  Waist trainers, corsets and body shapers will help hold everything together and even promote sweating during a work out, while helping you eat less!

A friend of mine claimed she wore them everyday to train her stomach to eat less and they will get tight if you eat too much, but more than that, they can assist with reshaping your figure (you see our bodies have no clue what to do when they are not under some type of control....sort of like kids).  Since you are busy taking care of a household, trying to work out, being a single mom, etc., your best break up buddy (that would be me) has put together a list of faves so that you can pick out your bra, waist trainers and work out trainers in one hot shop
(AD)!!!

My suggestion is to set your undergarments to be looser for everyday/all day wear and more snug for a night out, where you don't expect to wear it more than a few hours, at least until you get use to them.

(AD)
Not all waist trainers are created equal and if you don't want to feel like you have a knife in your back or that you are in surgery (even though you are awake) I recommend this one, which is constructed well, is quite comfy and I actually work out in it!

I am currently on the first set of loops and initially could not get it on.  After a few rounds of oolong tea and some Ballerina tea
(AD), as well, I was able to get the thing on and I am proud!

I hope you are able to get the hourglass figure that you want and that you are well on your way to heartache recovery and bliss.

Talk to you later!