Life On Earth As An Independent Woman

I Was Born Female.  

I feel. Soon I learned that is not the only way to approach life on this planet.

I started this blog as a result of trauma I experienced from my third divorce.  It's one of the few places I can be honest. I'm over 50 and still do not feel completely safe to be my true self on this planet. 

Women Want to be Free to Live the Lives We've Imagined.

I love days when I don't have to style my hair, but it looks cute anyway, at least to me. I don't like to wear makeup, even though I look better with concealer. I only feel like wearing heels once every other blue moon. I could do sex twice monthly and be fine. I prefer not to be around children unless their parents are with them and then only for short periods of time. Despite the aforementioned, I truly admire childcare workers and parents who love being parents -- we need them both.

I think women come in categories, and these categories are shaped by the nurture they received from their parents, their hormone levels, their environment and their general tendencies. I belong to a small category of women who want to contribute to the community at large, while maintaining their own freedom. I enjoy my own company, and don't like being told what to do.

Cavemen Still Exist.

Believe it or not, men still want to tell women what to wear, how to act, what to do and how to do it. Even more amazing is the fact that there are still women who exist in this world who are willing to compete with other women to please these men. These women have a right to their category. The only issue with their category is that men love it so much, they try to coerce all the other categories to merge into the aforementioned. That cannot happen.

If you are like me, you have to detach yourself from those women, and fight for your category's right to exist. If you've learned how to be happy and single, good for you. If you have found a mate, and you were both happy before you met and are even happier now, good for you. If you want to be and enjoy being a parent, even single, good for you.  If you choose to be child-free, good for you. 

My Womanly Wishlist:  I Long for the Day When...

  1. I can finally feel like I can be and do what I want, so much so that my contributions to the community become a pleasure instead of a chore.
  2. I stop worrying so much.
  3. My hormones are at perfect equilibrium.
  4. I have at least three people in my life that are perfectly okay with my authentic self.
  5. Humanity discovers the absolute truth about deity.
  6. Sickness becomes a thing of the past.
  7. Women are taught from birth to be so strong and independent that they won't notice they aren't men.
  8. We stop filling girls' heads up with nonsense, which causes them to mentally create too much estrogen.
  9. All people treat each other fairly.
  10. Nations won't bully other nations for land and people.
  11. All evil energy is destroyed.
  12. All false religions are ended.
  13. Everyone finds happiness being their true selves, physically, mentally and emotionally.
  14. Hermits are respected and not told they are selfish.
  15. People will listen and comprehend what they are being told.
  16. We recover from unpleasant life situations more quickly.
  17. We develop a cure for the ills of testosterone.
Enjoy your week.